Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day of School







Our little girl started kindergarten. Talk about emotions flowing. Somehow this seems like such a big step. I could see a slideshow of the last 5 plus years as I drove away from school. Somehow, I feel like I have sheltered my little chick for 5 years and now I have to let her fly on her own. This is hard for a Momma as some of you know.

She is loving school. She woke up at 5:00am the other morning announcing that she was ready for school. This is very funny since she does not go until 11:35am.

Madison is riding the two blocks home from school on the school bus. She feels so big and is loving every minute of it. Everyone seems to be doing fine except for Mommy!

2 comments:

Bhany888 said...

cute

Becoming a family of 4 said...

Way to go Maddy. Hope you like school. Boy they grow up so fast - don't they?

Teresa

Listen to Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones