Thursday, November 13, 2008

All she wants for Christmas is .....





Today Madison lost her second front tooth. The most adorable thing in the world is to ask her to pronounce something that begins with the letter S. She is so excited. She keeps sticking her tongue through it saying how funny it feels. Her first front tooth was so eventful. It took her two weeks to pull the thing out. We had to work with her and convince her that it was not going to be excruciatingly painful. Well this one was a different story. We got up this morning in a rush for Mommy to get to bible study. So, I told her that I would help her get dressed. She was wearing the snug PJ's that always have the warning attached about being flammable. That concerns me. Anyway, back to the tooth. So, I proceeded to pull her top off and she said, " Mommy you got my tooth." Of course I thought she meant that I just hit her tooth. When I looked she was holding it in her hand. Wow, that made for an interesting morning. Needless to say, I was late to bible study.

Tomorrow Chris and I leave for Chicago. We are officially celebrating our anniversary (13th) this weekend. He is such a great husband. He surprised me with tickets to Wicked at the Ford Theater. I can not wait. I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas. Me, my hubbie and Chicago for the weekend. Sorry, I know that I am making people jealous so I will stop. Did I happen to mention CHICAGO? I am sure I will post all about it next week. By the way, thanks Mom for coming to watch the kids.

No comments:

Listen to Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones