Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Cinderella Ball







Well in my opinion, Chris wins daddy of the year for this one. I received an email from a local art spot that they were helping to sponsor a Cinderella ball that would help support a womens and childrens home here in Fort Wayne. So, of course, as soon as I told Chris about this event he bought tickets.


The email stated the following:
The three-hour event consists of a sit-down dinner, horse-drawn carriage ride, ballroom dance lesson, craft, entertainment, souvenir photo, and commemorative t-shirt. Cinderella and Prince Charming will also be on hand to interact with their royal guests.

So, the event was set and daddy told his little princess that she would have to go pick out a dress and he would wear a matching tie.

Madison was so excited about her new outfit and going to a ball with her daddy.

It was a magical night for both daddy and daughter. One I am sure that they will never forget.

1 comment:

Shay said...

Oh Laura....how UNBELIEVABLY precious!! WHAT a memory!! I can't believe how beautiful Madison looks...I can't wait to show the boys!! (they're in bed)

Did you get my message, on your birthday? I haven't heard back, but I'm sure you've been busy...

Love!!

Listen to Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones