Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Max turns 6










It is so hard to believe that my little boy just turned 6. So much has happened in those 6 precious years. I quit my job and decided to be a stay at home mom. We moved 4 hours north of Louisville to Fort Wayne. In a way it seems like just yesterday that I had Max. But when I look at how much he has grown I realize that 6 years goes by so fast.
We decided to have a big party for Max this year since he did not get his big 5 year old party. With us just moving to Fort Wayne last year, we decided to wait until he turned six.
So when we asked Max what kind of party he would like, immediately he responded Star Wars. He requested animals just like Sissy had at her 5 year old party. He also requested a game of lazer tag.
Cousins came in from Louisville and lots of his friends were able to attend. He had a great weekend. One we hope he will not soon forget!

No comments:

Listen to Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones