Sunday, June 13, 2010

Leavin On A Jet Plane



Well as I write this post, my heart is aching. I have officially said goodbye to both of my exchange students. It is amazing how attached you can get in 5 months. I must say that saying goodbye to Pam this morning was hard for me and my family. She was such a joy to have in our home. We will have a hard week adjusting back to a 4 person family. Maybe this will only be for a short time! Thanks for everyone who took the time to get to know Pam and Tami. I know that they really enjoyed meeting you and spending time with you.

The one thing that I have learned in life is that it is far better to have love and lost than to not have loved at all. This has been fun to explain to Madie and Max today. But the crazy thing is, they understood it!
May God Bless Pam and Tami where ever their journey takes them! We are so happy to have been a part of it.

No comments:

Listen to Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones